Sabres Insider

wudden

I'm really pi$$ed off that in order for you to get access to Sabres Insider content on Sabres.com, you need to be on their mailing list that spams us with crap about Justin Timberlake and Rod Stewart concerts, along with NCAA basketball, etc... LAME.

Filters rock.

I'm really pi$$ed off that in order for you to get access to Sabres Insider content on Sabres.com, you need to be on their mailing list that spams us with crap about Justin Timberlake and Rod Stewart concerts, along with NCAA basketball, etc... LAME.

Please tell me youre kidding. If youre not... please shutup.

hahaha I can just see Frank's face looking at the screen when he was typing that...

The only reason why I typed that, other than being a complete a-hole, was because I'm under the assumption that Golisano owns HSBC Arena and he/the sabres make money off of cross promotion at the arena. Thus, arena functions help the Sabres as well. I didn't know if wudden was being sarcastic or just ridiculous. And, its not like you get bombarded with stuff. Maybe a few times a month I get something not pertaining to the Sabres. I didn't think it was threadworthy.

Have a good time in FL, Crusho!

Archived