if i could change something about NHL center ice

bills_fan_in_raleigh

How many of us would gladly pay an extra $20 or so for the right to get the Sabres' feed for all 75-80 games Center Ice carries? I know I would...

Absolutely!! Face it, if the game isn't in WNY you are pretty much stuck with the opposing teams announcer. Hell, the game was in Buffalo against OTT and they only showed it on TSN for Center Ice!

I have XM radio and I get a decent share of RJ on there.

What i would change is....

Make NHL Center Ice $160 or whatever it is now, but also offer a $85 package for one team only. How many people who dont want to get $160 package would gladly pay half of that to see JUST the Sabres. I mean, i would still buy the package since i get sabres on msg, but i think many people would buy it to see their team.

Make NHL Center Ice $160 or whatever it is now, but also offer a $85 package for one team only. How many people who dont want to get $160 package would gladly pay half of that to see JUST the Sabres. I mean, i would still buy the package since i get sabres on msg, but i think many people would buy it to see their team.

Spot on. I only need the sabres and the entire playoffs. Cut the price in half and I'll renew for life. I have had the NFL package for years. This is my first year with CI. I also think they should televise all games in HD. ALL GAMES. Its digital. not giving us HD is a rip off.

Spot on. I only need the sabres and the entire playoffs. Cut the price in half and I'll renew for life. I have had the NFL package for years. This is my first year with CI. I also think they should televise all games in HD. ALL GAMES. Its digital. not giving us HD is a rip off.

yeah the number of CI games in HD versus the weekly NFL thing is a drawback. I would consider a single team package however on those winter afternoon and evenings its not bad to check out hockey night broadcast or some other good game.

One thing I do like is I watch other games while waiting for the game.

Atl and Dal are playing a very interesting game tonight. Atl scored 32 seconds into the game and Dal answered back (Barnaby) 2 minutes later.

I also don't have to listen to out of town announcers during periods, I just switch games. that is nice.

Make that 2-1 Dal six minutes gone in the first.

I like the idea, but then I'm guessing everyone would just buy the package for their team and I'm sure the cable company doesn't like losing half of their money.

that'd be perfect, but they would most likely lose out on a lot of money cause they know that the die hards who need to see their team every game will shell out the 160. They probably figure most people are just buying it to watch one team anyway so why lower the price?

Archived