Sabres 10/10 on road, 5/8 at home

Sabretooth73

LEts hope they get back on track Friday night vs $hittsburgh....historically we dont fare too well against them. Normally, one would say ....well at least its at home, but I cant een say that so far this season.

I actually think that the ice at HSBC tends to be inconsistent and hurts the Buffalo passing game.

(it actually looked okay last night).

I actually think that the ice at HSBC tends to be inconsistent and hurts the Buffalo passing game.

(it actually looked okay last night).

Actually, for a team built on speed, you would definitely expect the ice to be better.

never heard that theory before, interesting...but they do practice there....should be more used to it one would think

Bad ice will hurt a fast, passing team a lot more than it will hurt a team like the Bruins. The fact they practice on it doesn't make it any less of a problem.

why is the ice there always so bad? is it bad maintenance? bad cooling equipment? bad HVAC/humidity control systems at the arena? i just don't understand how a team who plays 1/2 the season in snow can have bad ice...

I agree I can see ice in Carolina being crappy but ice in buffalo should always be good. I remember during playoffs last year canes complaining about ice in buffalo.

wrong, just stating facts, they havent played as well at home this season.... its just a fact, enough with ripping everything thats said in here.... tired of that

i detest $hittsburgh

sabres 6, $hitttsburgh 3 tonite

I was joking there, Toothy. :beer:

Rumors are that Roy is out with a bad hand.

In Sabres lingo that means a mid-body injury and we'll see him after the next Nor'Easter blows through.

actually he was shown on the bench between shifts the other night putting ice on his hand.

Max will be back tonight, they will be fine, although not sure how they will have to shuffle the lines, I don't think Stafford can center Max and Vanek.

Edit: Nopvotny is movng to center (although not sure with whom.) I got all this from listening to Lindy on Sabres.com, he also said Miller is going through a full workout this morning and could play tomorrow.

actually he was shown on the bench between shifts the other night putting ice on his hand.

Max will be back tonight, they will be fine, although not sure how they will have to shuffle the lines, I don't think Stafford can center Max and Vanek.

Edit: Nopvotny is movng to center (although not sure with whom.) I got all this from listening to Lindy on Sabres.com, he also said Miller is going through a full workout this morning and could play tomorrow.

As long as he doesn't rush it back. Despite my criticism of Marty (Yes Shrader I am the first to admit I'm too hard on him), the team is surviving without Miller. I would rather see the muscle fully recovered than have it turn into a nagging injury. Even if it means losing a game or two in the process. It will be better in the long run.

Archived