Carl Russo's Vericose Veins!

bob_sauve28

Is there a commercial more disgusting than that!

I thought I was sick of the beard of bees commercial with the moron walking out of Dunkin Donuts with his stupid fuggin egg sandwich but my God everytime they show those sick veins I want to run out into the street screaming 'I'M INSANE, I'M INSANE!!!!!'

:wallbash:

Is there a commercial more disgusting than that!

I thought I was sick of the beard of bees commercial with the moron walking out of Dunkin Donuts with his stupid fuggin egg sandwich but my God everytime they show those sick veins I want to run out into the street screaming 'I'M INSANE, I'M INSANE!!!!!'

:wallbash:

That beard of bees has no power over me.

While we're ad bashing, I figured that Molson could afford to produce a new spot this season...guess not....best (worst?) part of that ad is the guy that answers the door in the blank, generic jersey. What is that supposed to be? And how cheap is the "guest" with his 6-pack? I wouldn't let him in unless he had (at least) a 12-pack!

Has anyone noticed that Veins.com is a major sponsor at the HSBC? We've been making fun of it all year, but it looks like there is a vericose veins advertising war going on. Hooda thunkit?

Isn't the ad on the facade of the balcony, representing the same company doing the Carl Russo commercials??

Along with this commercial, please make the Taco Bell - Takeo Spikes ads go away. It's hard to believ ethat an advertising agency could come up with such crap!

I agree, the Takeo Spikes Taco Bell ads are PAINFUL. They make the old McDonalds commercial for the CB Triple look like an academy award nominee. For both acting and production!

...and the only thing that could make the veins commercial worse would be Carl Russo trying to do it with his nasal strip club commercial voice.

I agree, the Takeo Spikes Taco Bell ads are PAINFUL. They make the old McDonalds commercial for the CB Triple look like an academy award nominee. For both acting and production!

...and the only thing that could make the veins commercial worse would be Carl Russo trying to do it with his nasal strip club voice.

To me the most annoying besides the stupid beard of bees commercial is the freakin Molson one with that annoying drum beat and guitar riff...and the guy shows up to a party with a 6 pack of Molson, and suddenly it's bedlam and everyone is fired up...gimme a break, if someone showed up to my party with only a 6 pack for everyone, i'd slam the door in his face

Ugh, the thing that drives us crazy is that commercial has typos throughout the whole thing.

If I have to see "VEIN TREAMENT CENTER" one more time, week after week, I am gonna scream.

I might have to e-mail them. It's making me crazy.

It would be a much better radio commercial.......... :blink:

Archived