GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

horrible penalty by campbell...

I didn't see what happened to Spacek. I can only listen to the game on XM.

Now Campbell is getting a holding penalty. :thumbdown:

spacek went head over heels over the guy who was avoiding his open ice hit... landed on side of head/neck/shoulder area. he's on the ice now (not that it matters... tallinder played with a broken arm last week)

CBC reports Spacek is back from locker room and is on the bench

he killed the penalty... must have only been a stinger (unless he has a concussion, dislocated shoulder, cracked shoulderblade, and broken neck between C4 and C5!) he'll play tonight, record a PP assist and then be promptly placed on long term injured reserve to clear cap space.

he killed the penalty... must have only been a stinger (unless he has a concussion, dislocated shoulder, cracked shoulderblade, and broken neck between C4 and C5!) he'll play tonight, record a PP assist and then be promptly placed on long term injured reserve to clear cap space.

I think the official term is upper body injury

I wish this game was in Toronto. Because I wouldn't mind the Leafs winning.

Before your heads explode let me explain.

The only thing the Sabres are missing this season is that Monster Rival. I know the Leafs are considered a rival but they're not considered a threat. With teams like the Bruins and Flyers being the also rans something seems to be missing.

I think the Sabres are going to win the Cup. It would be a bit more enjoyable if the teams that prevented Cups in this teams history were the teams the Sabres beat in the Playoffs.

My Dream playoffs.

1st round Bruins

2nd Round Flyers

3rd Round Leafs

Finals Avs - just because they used to be in Quebec.

I still pine for the old Adams Division. Go ahead. Call me whatever. I'm waiting :bag:

Go Sabres :beer:

I miss those days when the divisions and conferences were named after old time hockey heroes and a member of the British monarchy.

Wow did we get lucky. Awful turn over. How did Toronto NOT SCORE!!!

brutal giveaway by lydman. although, upon further review, lydman made the save so it's all good.

FIGHT!!!!

peters vs. belak. not much thrown. it could have been a 12 rounder though

vanek just layed out a carruba collision

leafs just scored. the sabres are playing very loose tonight

I just placed a call to the arena and asked them to have the ushers tell those fat-arsed, ugly, two-toned Torontonian women in the front couple of rows by the face off circle to Miller's right to keep thier maple leaf loving fat in thier seats instead of waving at the damn camera every time the action is in front of them.

I find that "wave-at-the-camera-everytime-the-action-is-near-your-seat" thing phenominally annoying.

Buffalo injuries are mounting..

Drury finger

Afinogenov OUT with upper body injury

Tucker got blindsighted by Mair... 4 minute penalty... Not good

This has been a pretty physical game..