Great quote from a Flyer fan on Hatcher...

LabattBlue

I found this on a Flyer message board in a GDT...

"I don't know if we have the technology, but we need to pool our resources, travel back in time, and convince Hatcher's mother to be pro-choice."

:D

:lol:

On a side note. Either you have too much time on your hands or you find the flyer board as entertaining as I do.

:lol:

On a side note. Either you have too much time on your hands or you find the flyer board as entertaining as I do.

I just couldn't resist taking a peek, knowing that the fans would be a "tad" unhappy after an 8-2 drubbing at the hands of the Penguins. :)

I just couldn't resist taking a peek, knowing that the fans would be a "tad" unhappy after an 8-2 drubbing at the hands of the Penguins. :)

Lisa: Dad, do you know what Schadenfreude is?

Homer: No, I don't know what "shaden-frawde" is.

[sarcastic] Please tell me, because I'm dying to know.

Yeah, I indulge in the Flyers board once in a while, too.

I found this on a Flyer message board in a GDT...

"I don't know if we have the technology, but we need to pool our resources, travel back in time, and convince Hatcher's mother to be pro-choice."

I don't care how much we dislike another team. I wouldn't do it. I will probably be in the minority position on this board, but I actually found the remark to be repulsive.

Granted, that came from a Flyers fan. He may have said it passionately because of Hatcher's outmoded style of play. However, I will go so far as to say that it was completely uncalled for, and I will not retract my position on this.

Archived