Sabre dance ringtone

Peace Frog

I have a Verizon cellphone and would like to acquire the Sabre Dance for a ringtone. Does anybody presently use one?

yep!

Go to the front page and look under audio files (under fanzone). There is an mp3 version there that you should be able to use on any modern phone. That's what I use.... :thumbsup:

yep!

Go to the front page and look under audio files (under fanzone). There is an mp3 version there that you should be able to use on any modern phone. That's what I use.... :thumbsup:

Sorry, but I can't find what you're talking about. Can you provide a link?

Nevermind. I found it. Thanks.

OK I am an old guy not totally caught up with the new-fangled techno stuff ... once I get that file on my computer, how do I get it into my phone?

I have a RAZR, so I use Bluetooth. What kind of phone do you have?

Some sort of Verizon thing ;) ... it's about a year old, takes pictures and does 57 other things I don't need it to ... but it's not as cool as the RAZRs ... I am guessing I can't get it on mine so easy ...

well, look at it! Does it say anything on it? What brand is it? Can you find a picture on Verizon's website?

well, look at it! Does it say anything on it? What brand is it? Can you find a picture on Verizon's website?

Honest to God, all it says is Verizon ... I'll have to log in on the website to find it ... which I can't do at the moment because the password got changed or something when my wife and I merged our accounts ...don't worry about it, I am a moron.

OK I am an old guy not totally caught up with the new-fangled techno stuff ... once I get that file on my computer, how do I get it into my phone?

You can do it even if your phone isn't bluetooth compatible.

Send a blank e-mail with the ringtone saved as an mp3 file to your phone number (10 digits, no punctuation) @vzwpix.com.

Then go to setup to change your sounds and choose "my melody" (or something similar depending upon the phone you have).

There was a thread over on TSW giving all the details on how to do it. You should be able to find it in the archive if my instructions missed any key steps.

Send a blank e-mail with the ringtone saved as an mp3 file to your phone number (10 digits, no punctuation) @vzwpix.com.

Then go to setup to change your sounds and choose "my melody" (or something similar depending upon the phone you have).

There was a thread over on TSW giving all the details on how to do it. You should be able to find it in the archive if my instructions missed any key steps.

:worthy:

OK this worked ... thanks Dave ... not as loud as I would like but I learned something new so that is good...

yep!

You can't get a better sounding Sabredance mp3 than that? I just downloaded it to my phone, and it sounds terrible. What did you do, record it from an old vcr tape using a microphone? Very disappointed Scott!

Edit - it sounds great on my computer, lousy on my Verizon Razr.

You can't get a better sounding Sabredance mp3 than that? I just downloaded it to my phone, and it sounds terrible. What did you do, record it from an old vcr tape using a microphone? Very disappointed Scott!

Edit - it sounds great on my computer, lousy on my Verizon Razr.

I think it is a phone thing.... the frequency response on the RAZR's speakers can't be very large...

It sounds OK on mine once it really gets into it, but that low intro part at the start you can hardly hear ... not much bass on the cell phone.

which is good as it isn't loud at 1st, but then you can hear it later if needed.

I did as you've stated here but I only get the PIX msg without the mp3 attachment. I need help. :wallbash:

Archived