Anyone else not have a favorite player?

Chilly

This is,without a doubt, the weirdest, yet most satisfying Buffalo team for me.

I was pretty young during the Bills superbowl era, and I had a favorite then: Kelly. To this day he remains my favorite NFL player, and I have a jersey autographed by him on the day he entered the HOF.

When the Sabres went back in '99, my favorite player was STUUUUUUUUUUU BARNES, and was for a few seasons before he went to Dallas.

Now, though, I just can't pick a favorite. They're so team oriented, and no one really sticks out. Even the "superstars", Briere and Drury, I couldn't pick between the two if I had to, lol.

This whole tema is just so freaking awesome, i can't pick!

This is,without a doubt, the weirdest, yet most satisfying Buffalo team for me.

I was pretty young during the Bills superbowl era, and I had a favorite then: Kelly. To this day he remains my favorite NFL player, and I have a jersey autographed by him on the day he entered the HOF.

When the Sabres went back in '99, my favorite player was STUUUUUUUUUUU BARNES, and was for a few seasons before he went to Dallas.

Now, though, I just can't pick a favorite. They're so team oriented, and no one really sticks out. Even the "superstars", Briere and Drury, I couldn't pick between the two if I had to, lol.

This whole tema is just so freaking awesome, i can't pick!

Spacek. Although my oldest's favorite is Miller and my wife's could be Briere, Vanek, Max, or Drury.

We all know though that DeLuca's saving up his pennies for that sweet vintage 76. ;)

I was thinking the other day what player I would get on a jersey, and it's a rediculously hard deciscion for me.

I think I "narrowed" my choices down to the following:

Miller, Drury, Briere, Roy, Vanek.

The more I watch Novotny the more I wonder if he's going to become my new favorite by the end of the year. I love that he brings a physical game most every night, always hustles, is responsible defensively and what a shot! His goal vs Philly was beautiful.

I couldn't pick one. I told fushetti that when I got my jersey, it was going to have JEANNERET and 71 on the back, but I wondered about the sweater etiquette of doing that.

Actually, Ryan Miller is working his way into my heart. I like the guy's personality -- it almost seems like he's an average guy who got dropped into the whole scene. Then again most hockey players are pretty down to earth like that. I also like Ryan's sensitive side. Even when he cried after that early loss in his career, it showed how much he cares. And after the Game 7 loss against Carolina, the emotional statement about how Rick Jeanneret came into the room and told them they were the best Sabres team he had seen said a lot, because Ryan knew the number of years RJ had been around. That impressed me. Finally, his recent statement about how the Sabres were happy to give the fans an entertaining outlet during the recent crisis spoke volumes about his heart. And he looks like the guy who was manning the hatch on "Lost."

Maybe MILLER and 30? :)

Spacek. Although my oldest's favorite is Miller and my wife's could be Briere, Vanek, Max, or Drury.

We all know though that DeLuca's saving up his pennies for that sweet vintage 76. ;)

The only question is should I get it with the 'C'. It's only a matter of time until he gets it ;)

Archived