Hurricanes message board

\GoBillsInDallas/

Just reading some of that drivel makes me want to vomit.

Clearly this is a bunch of fans who know little about hockey at all.

Like the one that says Buffalo should be worried about their hot start. Yea, that is something terrible to have happen.

Or the one about how we won't be ready for the game tonight because we spanked the worst team in the NHL the other night?

I hope we win this game. I really hate that team and their fans.

Just reading some of that drivel makes me want to vomit.

Clearly this is a bunch of fans who know little about hockey at all.

Like the one that says Buffalo should be worried about their hot start. Yea, that is something terrible to have happen.

Or the one about how we won't be ready for the game tonight because we spanked the worst team in the NHL the other night?

I hope we win this game. I really hate that team and their fans.

Yes, winning 6 in a row to start the season is something to be worried about. Much better to start 3-3-1.

It was funny to hear that there will be one 'Canes fan at the arena. I think it's the same ratio as the 'Canes home playoff games. 1 loney "canes fan and a house full of Sabres fans. ;)

Is that the one that thinks she rattled the Sabres? Now I'm not a professional athlete, but I would have to guess that it would take more than 1 fan cheering for the other team to rattle me if I was. :lol:

Is that the one that thinks she rattled the Sabres? Now I'm not a professional athlete, but I would have to guess that it would take more than 1 fan cheering for the other team to rattle me if I was. :lol:

True, BUT, when someone is very unattractive like this fan obviously is, then maybe .......

True, BUT, when someone is very unattractive like this fan obviously is, then maybe .......

There was one Canes "Chick" wearing a Brin-da- sweater 2 rows behind the Divercanes bench. She had shock orange hair, probably Commodore's sister. She's my guess as to the idiot that thought she could get a rise out of the Sabres.

It was kind of funny when the Sabres scored to go up 3-2. About half of the people in the row behind her started pointing at her. No idea what they were saying (my seats are up in the 300's) but based on some of the idiocy she put on the Canes board and what I'd expect she was spouting at the game, it must have been good.

Overall, I counted 5 Canes sweaters throughout the building. I'm sure there were 2 or 3 others, but that was all I could find.

There was one Canes "Chick" wearing a Brin-da- sweater 2 rows behind the Divercanes bench. She had shock orange hair, probably Commodore's sister. She's my guess as to the idiot that thought she could get a rise out of the Sabres.

Yeah I read that one too.

Doesn't bother me much though, she was probably the ugly chick in school, and posting crap of "how she'll be the lone Caniac standing firm in a sea of Sabres jersies, ready to rub it in when the gutsy 'Canes take it to the whiny Sabres" is probably the only attention she ever got in her miserable life.

Hmm, nice to see them be all courteous and discuss some vaild points made by a few Sabres fans in a nice civilised manner.

Too bad dudes like Caveman who want to talk hockey are not in a majority there.

I forgot my absolute favorite. Someone argued that the Sabres can't be successful because Drury and Briere share the C. I think someone either A) has no idea what they're talking about, or B) Really puts too much importance on the C.

Doesn't matter in the slightest.

What really ticks me off with these guys, AND the Cryers fans, is that they won't even try and backup the crap they spew.

No no, much better to lock a thread or disable registration on a forum. And these people are supposed to be adults. Scary.

Doesn't matter in the slightest.

What really ticks me off with these guys, AND the Cryers fans, is that they won't even try and backup the crap they spew.

No no, much better to lock a thread or disable registration on a forum. And these people are supposed to be adults. Scary.

Why let the facts get in the way of a good argument?

We shouldn't feel bad about this one. First off, we lost to a great team. I despise the team, their fans, their coach and their god-awful jerseys but they are a great team (with no depth who will go stone-cold come April, I hope, but great, still).

lol.

No depth.

lol.

Archived