Best game of all not being televised

RVJ

Guest monkeygirl

We have 3 more non-televised games to look forward to after wednesday's which is really crap. 2 games won't be televised in March!

Jan 12th vs Phoenix

March 1st vs Atlanta

March 22nd vs Carolina

We have 3 more non-televised games to look forward to after wednesday's which is really crap. 2 games won't be televised in March!

Jan 12th vs Phoenix

March 1st vs Atlanta

March 22nd vs Carolina

I'm not going to bitch when all but a handful of games are on TV. It sucks that the Dallas game is not on TV, but if you live in WNY, get down to HSBC and buy a ducat.

Guest Repster

If you have Centre Ice, you can see Wednesday's game on TSN, but it's not on MSG. The Jan 12th home game against Phoenix is not being broadcast by either team, and the same with March 1st home game against Atlanta. I'm buying tickets for both. The March 22nd home game against Carolina is not on MSG but it is on Centre Ice through Fox Sports South. All other games are on MSG or Centre Ice.

If you have Centre Ice, you can see Wednesday's game on TSN.

I live in Buffalo area, and last time they didn't show the game on MSG. I called Directv and complained because the game wasn't on, but it was being broadcasted from the city we were playing. I have Center Ice package also, and was shut out, they told me the game isn't on in your area because its on a local channel in the Buffalo market. Directv people are totally wrong because I've watched other games when it wasn't on Empire, from the feed through the other city with Center Ice package. So if you are in the Buffalo area, and have Center Ice package, flood the lines to Directv, and maybe they will air it for people with the Center Ice package.

As a previous poster indicated...if you live in WNY and can't get the game on TV - then go buy a ticket.

Tarrytown (and Labatts too I guess), thank you for being cavalier with my money.

Maybe I'm not going to Wednesday's game because it's a 90 minute drive and a school night and I can't get a sitter and my wife and I can't get out of work early enough to make a 7:00PM game. I go to plenty of games over the course of the season and have paid my money for CI, I expect to be able to watch the game on TV.

Tarrytown (and Labatts too I guess), thank you for being cavalier with my money.

Maybe I'm not going to Wednesday's game because it's a 90 minute drive and a school night and I can't get a sitter and my wife and I can't get out of work early enough to make a 7:00PM game. I go to plenty of games over the course of the season and have paid my money for CI, I expect to be able to watch the game on TV.

My reply was aimed at the person who complained about the few games that aren't on MSG. If the game isn't on CI when not televised on MSG because of some contractual mumbo jumbo, I can only say buyer beware.

PS I don't blame you for making a 90 minute mid week drive to a game. I wouldn't do it either. :)

Thats surprising cause southern Ontario will get the game broadcast on TSN on Wednesday!

EXACTLY! and thats whats so SWEET! about this wednesday... haha.. im so excited oh and i saw the Wild and sabres on the NHL network... and we get one of the Pens games this weekend on TSN... its Southern Ontarios Sabre Week!

i know we get the Dallas game on TSN and we get one of the two Pens games... i thought it was friday which would make sense for TSN in terms of ratings... early saturday games bring no rateings... if that matters to them... im pretty sure its a friday though.

With Dallas at 13-2 in their last 15, this should make for a great game. However, like always, I won't be able to watch it. But, this Saturday, I'll be back in western NY for Christmas break. I can't wait to finally watch the Sabres. Unfortunately, college has left me a little low on money, so I probably won't make it to a game.

With Dallas at 13-2 in their last 15, this should make for a great game. However, like always, I won't be able to watch it. But, this Saturday, I'll be back in western NY for Christmas break. I can't wait to finally watch the Sabres. Unfortunately, college has left me a little low on money, so I probably won't make it to a game.

funny how college does that eh... its nice to have the variable priceing now though... just picture being a leaf fan... the thought of even attending the game is far from any leaf fans mind... its just far to expensive and thats IF you can find tickets. The leafs could fill they SkyDome or (Rogers Center) now... easily... the only reason they don't i think is because of the fact that people sitting high up would be too far away from the action and probably some legal or contractual obligations to the ACC.

My reply was aimed at the person who complained about the few games that aren't on MSG. If the game isn't on CI when not televised on MSG because of some contractual mumbo jumbo, I can only say buyer beware.

PS I don't blame you for making a 90 minute mid week drive to a game. I wouldn't do it either. :)

i don't blameyou either man... seriously, i have finals this week and i am in rachacha area. so for me it sux not being able to catch the games. phuck MSG

Archived