DIE! RED WINGS, DIE!

inkman

I feel no angst (not exactly a synonym for anger, by the way, but I'll get it go) for the Wings. Sorry. And even my hatred of Hasek is waning a bit. Actually, I have a feeling of admiration for the Wings and their fans -- Hockey Town. To me, that's what makes tonight's game so intriguing. The Hasek angle is getting a bit old. The angle I like is the upstart franchise, the new guard, going to the established old guard's house, the kind of house the Sabres want to live in, and kicking down the door.

I feel no angst (not exactly a synonym for anger, by the way, but I'll get it go) for the Wings. Sorry. And even my hatred of Hasek is waning a bit. Actually, I have a feeling of admiration for the Wings and their fans -- Hockey Town. To me, that's what makes tonight's game so intriguing. The Hasek angle is getting a bit old. The angle I like is the upstart franchise, the new guard, going to the established old guard's house, the kind of house the Sabres want to live in, and kicking down the door.

Maybe someone can help me out and change it to hate. :rolleyes:

The Sabres aren't even on their hate-radar. Yet.

Perhaps after a meeting in Le Coupe de Stanley, we good get some good hate going.

Why would anyone from a Wings board come over here?

I'm bored on a Friday afternoon at work that's why, you bastage. :P

Pace yourself - it is only game 4! :lol:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! (from the kitty in my avatar)

WINGS FANS LOVE HOCKEY! Thats why we will come over to this site. Plus we were invited. Oh and for those who want a 10-0 win for the Sabres tonite, I wouldn't hold my breath. I do think it will be a challenge for us, because you can skate circles around us. However, in case you have forgotten ( I will let it slide, you prolly dont know a ton about our depth, just like I dont know all of yours) we had Lidstrom, Schneider, Markov, Lebda, Chelios... etc. Our D is prolly close to number 1 in the league. Hasek is a ? that all of us as fans have been wondering about, but it does help to have the players on D that I mentioned.

Lest we not forget, we have awsome defensive forwards in Zetterberg, Draper, Maltby, and Cleary.

Good luck in tonites game, Buffalo. Im sure it will be a great contest! And sorry about getting crapped on with the snow... we only got an inch here in MI.

Archived