Biron and his White mask

elcrusho

Crusho, I haven't seen his white mask, is it completely white?

If so, don't you think it's a message? i.e. I'm waiting to be with my own team?

Agreed... thats what im thinking... he doesn't want to get new equipment and commit... he'd rather just wait it out and see what happens... his pads and gloves are white as well... i think the glove has some yellow on it though...

Agreed... thats what im thinking... he doesn't want to get new equipment and commit... he'd rather just wait it out and see what happens... his pads and gloves are white as well... i think the glove has some yellow on it though...

What does white equipment say of Itris Irbe?

Crusho, I haven't seen his white mask, is it completely white?

If so, don't you think it's a message? i.e. I'm waiting to be with my own team?

Yeah it is completely white....

I was sitting at the arena yesterday just watchin practice in 103, me and some other guy were the only one's in the arena round 12:45pm , it was kinda cool...

The guys said in the intermission that he is just waiting for his new mask to be delivered, and Biron thought he would have it by now.

That's consistent with what he told my friend roughly two weeks ago when he saw Biron out on the town. He is just waiting for it to get back from the shop.

kevin sylvester played it up as the manufacturer's problem, not marty's... Who knows if its true or not though... remember, there was another guy with a blank mask in buffalo before marty. his name was dominik hasek. not all is lost with a blank mask!

True, I forgot to mention that about Sylvester insinuating that the manufacturer was at fault - "We won't say the company's name on the air."

Dom's blank mask looked way cooler though, IMO - it didn't have that "generic goalie from a Nike commercial" look that Marty's white one does.

I'm predicting that it stays white until the trade deadline passes, we don't trade him, and then he customizes it with Sabres colors/logo/other. Marty is a team guy.

Or maybe when the new logo came out Miller knew that he ain't going anywhere via trade so he got his made ASAP, while Biron had to wait. I'm sure Biron's is on order and will arive soon.

Archived