Where are you watching the game tonight?

Bmwolf21

Since Cox Cleveland has apparently never heard of OLN/Versus, we'll be heading to buffalo wild wings to watch the season opener tonight. We'll be getting the Center Ice package for the rest of the season so I won't miss too many games, but I don't want to miss the opener.

Where is everyone watching the game tonight? Anyone having any get-togethers or parties? I know its tough, being the middle of the week...

I'll watch the first period and part of the second from my ridiculously comfortable recliner. Then I'll leave for the season opener of my hockey league. I'll watch the rest of the game on tape later tonight. The cell phone will be turned off the second I leave the apartment. No on is ruining this for me.

AT my son's football game, dieing to know what's happening.

Thank God for recording devices.

You need text alerts on your cell phone...that's how I found out about Pominville's OT winner against Ottawa last year...

Sec 332

Row F

Seat 1

(Seats 2-4 will also seat Sabres fans)

Let's Go BUF-FA-LO!

Fixed that for you.

Will you be wearing your split jersey - half Canes Red, Half Buffalo Blue? Or will you wear a T-shirt and keep the jerseys in the bag so you can put on whichever one is winning? :P

You need text alerts on your cell phone...that's how I found out about Pominville's OT winner against Ottawa last year...

Fixed that for you.

Will you be wearing your split jersey - half Canes Red, Half Buffalo Blue? Or will you wear a T-shirt and keep the jerseys in the bag so you can put on whichever one is winning? :P

:lol:

Fixed that for you.

The jersey in the bag could be a good idea for the walk back to the car. I must say I've considered it. But I can take the abuse, besides cheering for the Sabres in Raleigh isn't like cheering for the Bills in Cleveland or Philly.

Oh, and I fixed your log in for you (BmWOLFPACK21)!

Go Pack!

The jersey in the bag could be a good idea for the walk back to the car. I must say I've considered it. But I can take the abuse, besides cheering for the Sabres in Raleigh isn't like cheering for the Bills in Cleveland or Philly.

Oh, and I fixed your log in for you (BmWOLFPACK21)!

Go Pack!

That's sacriligeous to a Florida State alum...:angry: :angry: :angry:

Archived