Paille or Thorburn?

Barnabov

Even though it looks easy, don't think I'm savvy enough to create a poll so if someone else wants to do it great.

Do we waive Thorburn or Paille? I doubt Thorburn gets picked up unless the Caps or some crapola team is just planning to play musical roster this season. Sounds like Paille is the better player in the preseason but we wouldn't lose him going down - maybe it would make him hungrier too for being the first callup.

While I should have my hands around the assignment ramifications, I don't.

Can someone speak authoritatively to the issue before we start a poll?

From what I've seen and heard, I like Paille. But, again, that's without knowing what we can/can't do with these guys in terms of clearing waivers.

Paille does not need to clear waivers and Thorburn does. Frankly, I see Paille as a better all around player, but Thorburn adds some toughness to the roster.

My guess is that Thorburn will be on the roster and Paille will get sent down.

They already tried to pass Michael Ryan through waivers. I haven't seen how that has played out yet.

Paille does not need to clear waivers and Thorburn does. Frankly, I see Paille as a better all around player, but Thorburn adds some toughness to the roster.

My guess is that Thorburn will be on the roster and Paille will get sent down.

They already tried to pass Michael Ryan through waivers. I haven't seen how that has played out yet.

I am pretty sure that Ryan cleared.

I like the geniouses at WGR that are asking why he was placed on waivers. It's as if they don't understand the process of players clearing waivers to be sent to their parent club farms team. I know certain players don't have to clear them, but you figure the flagship station for the Sabres would understand this.

To clear up any rumors... Dan Paille has his truck serviced

at my place of business and he picked his vehicle up tonight. So i went right over and congratulated him on staying

up to start the season, which he confirmed. Really nice guy, cant

wait to see him and the sabres kick some butt this year!!!

btw i asked him about the jerseys... he said he liked the jerseys but the logo was "interesting". Interesting, eh?

LETS GO SABRES!!!

Archived