Game Thread

Sabresince70

well the nhl still has to show that its screwed up somehow...

regulation win--2 points

overtime win--2 points

regulation loss--0 points

overtime loss--0 points

shootout win--2 points

shootout loss--1 point

it makes sense.

Oh oh oh--maybe I'm wrong--forgot about the new system. So no points for les habitants after all, then?

AFTER EDIT: I again think the OT gives a point, actually, after looking at nhl.com

just gotta say that was one of the most electrifying finishes to a sabres game that i can recall. had all the markings of a letdown but if you give this team a shot by taking a penalty you swing the door wide open for a rally. very excited about sabres hockey right now, and freakin psyched for sunday's sabres - avs game here in colorado!

WOW! Drury's goal was great. He had a clear shot to the water bottle - gotta love those little green targets. :)

Nice pass from Connolly to Campbell... Normally that play would've been Connolly losing the puck between his skates or fanned pass attempt. Some reason when the Sabres have an open net they tend to fan out of anxiety. But not on that play! Highly entertaining 3rd and OT.

BTW... How 'bout them killing that 4 on 3, 5 on 3, 5 on 4 sequence.

Nice job tonight.

Great win. No complaints after this game, when you are undermanned due to injury, are down 2-0 on the road to a division rival and find a way to come back to win.

PS The other reason I'm glad they beat the Habs...I hate that stupid ole' ole' ole' song the crowd likes to sing.