GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Knightrider

Gametime: 7:00 PM EDT

Not sure about any other coverage besides radio...

Corp was saying yesterday how cool it was to have hockey back so soon. Last night, the Leafs continued their scoreless steak against the Sabres to over five months. Throw in that April 16th game was their last meaningful game. Now that is cool...

Gametime: 7:00 PM EDT

Not sure about any other coverage besides radio...

Corp was saying yesterday how cool it was to have hockey back so soon. Last night, the Leafs continued their scoreless steak against the Sabres to over five months. Throw in that April 16th game was their last meaningful game. Now that is cool...

It doesn't look like it's being shown in any markets. FSN Ohio has a World Series of Poker repeat scheduled. (WTF!?!) FSN Cincinnati is showing a Reds game. (At least that one makes sense.) And the WNY MSG alternate channel is showing a "Sabres 6 Pack" game. (IIRC, it's supposed to be the Pomminstein winner game.)

But, the FSN Pittsburgh is showing the Pens-Sens game from Halifax, so for those of us w/ DirecTV Sports Package or in the Pittsburgh market, we MAY get lucky and get the Pens game on the 29th broadcast there.

I will be at game tonight as I am a Blue Jackets season ticket holder. Local paper this morning says Nash, Federov, Modin and Carter will be in the lineup for the Jax, with backup goalies in the net. Jax shut out the Preds on Sunday night 2-0, goals by Chimera and Brule, Leclaire had the shutout. I will give a game review tomorrow.

I will be at game tonight as I am a Blue Jackets season ticket holder. Local paper this morning says Nash, Federov, Modin and Carter will be in the lineup for the Jax, with backup goalies in the net. Jax shut out the Preds on Sunday night 2-0, goals by Chimera and Brule, Leclaire had the shutout. I will give a game review tomorrow.

thanks man... if you're feeling up to it, you can take pictures and put them on a webshots directory for us!

If its still not working, you can go the long way with either Real Player or WMP...in WGR's popup player, right-click on the player area (Where the video would be) and select properties. Highlight the location address and hit Ctrl-C (copy) and then click OK. Go into RealPlayer or WMP and go to File>Open (Open URL in WMP.) In the popup box paste the URL (Ctrl-V) and hit OK. Should open in a few seconds...

I have to do this for any streaming audio or video since Cox Cleveland can't seem to figure out why my streaming video won't work...

Is anybody having any trouble logging onto GR? Their audio player plays me the streaming audio intro, and then silence. I've listened to GR online before, so I don't think it's my computer. I loggged onto 1460 The Fan to listen to the Blue Jackets feed (no Daany Gare, BTW), but I'd rather listen to RJ and the Raccoon.

I'm listening to the wgr feed. Seem to be working okay.

It was a hernia, wasn't it?

it was, however i believe it was initially diagnosed as a hip flexor, then briere came back for a game and then was out for a long time...

or was that dumont? The chances that 2 guys go down at the exact same time with a sports hernia have to be miniscule.

by the way, CBJ scored on a 2 man PP... 1-1, also federov is out with a shoulder injury

make that 2-1 columbus. they scored on both PPs

it was, however i believe it was initially diagnosed as a hip flexor, then briere came back for a game and then was out for a long time...

or was that dumont? The chances that 2 guys go down at the exact same time with a sports hernia have to be miniscule.

by the way, CBJ scored on a 2 man PP... 1-1, also federov is out with a shoulder injury

make that 2-1 columbus. they scored on both PPs

It was originally thought to be an abdominal muscle pull.

I set the WGR feed to record, and when I got home, it had stopped itself and I got nothing. I heard the last minute of the game.

uuugg! Didn't have it tonight huh? What happened? I was having WGR feed problems and couldn't get the game. Well, on to the next one.

I would imagine that some of it had to do with the fact that 4 of our top 6 defensemen were out of the lineup tonight. Although since I had technical difficulties I only heard about the last minute of the game.

I would imagine that some of it had to do with the fact that 4 of our top 6 defensemen were out of the lineup tonight. Although since I had technical difficulties I only heard about the last minute of the game.

I see - thanks Bender. Yep, that'll do it; 4 top d men out.

This is what really matters however,

Buffalo outshot Columbus 41-26!!

VERY NICE.

It was originally thought to be an abdominal muscle pull.

I set the WGR feed to record, and when I got home, it had stopped itself and I got nothing. I heard the last minute of the game.

what do you use to record streaming audio and video from sites such as wgr and youtube? I know there's a firefox extension, but i can't remember for the life of me...