To be Taken with a gigantic grain of salt, buuuut...

slapshot1619

I heard they're going to be locked up, too. Tallinder I can see, but I thought Ryan and JP and innocent Dmitri were good guys. I dunno what's wrong with professional athletes these days. They'll make bail, get a little slap on the wrist. You or I? We would fry if we did what those guys did. I guess money talks.

I heard they're going to be locked up, too. Tallinder I can see, but I thought Ryan and JP and innocent Dmitri were good guys. I dunno what's wrong with professional athletes these days. They'll make bail, get a little slap on the wrist. You or I? We would fry if we did what those guys did. I guess money talks.

So you like to lock up guys and throw away the key when the state doesn't even have the evidence to take a case to trial?

But..., I meant... locked up, as in signed. Not locked up as in.... Into jail... damn it from now on I'm being as literal as possible. :P

So you like to lock up guys and throw away the key when the state doesn't even have the evidence to take a case to trial?

Yes. I'm in favor of the old vigilante justice system. Charles Bronson is my hero. What Miller did should exclude him of any rights and privileges in our system! Voting over 1,000 times for Taylor Hicks?! Lock 'im up!

And Steve, yes, be a little more liberal. That's just this country needs. More bleeding heart liberals who support Obama bin Laden. You disgust me.

It's actually pretty cold in my apartment. How does that factor in with your little theory?

That's why I said SOME....

certainly explains why you have no balls... :lol: :lol:

Is shrader really George Costanza?

Haha, look at all the geeks on this board straightening their pocket protectors and licking their combs.

It works for Conan O'Brien.

How are you PA? Doing good I hope.

Well I absolutely cannot wait for the season to start up. Tonight they're showing the February game against the Sens on MSG but the one I really wanna see is the 7-6OT game all over again and this time I'm gonna tape it because yah. I watched that one at Boston Pizza where we had us Sabres fans and them fake Sens fans...it was the most amazing game watching experience besides actually being at the game. That game is on MSG on the 12th.

And for anyone wondering how a girly girl can post on this board which occasionally evolves into weird guy-ish trash talk...I just block it out.

Archived