Peca signs with Leafs

Corp000085

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=171565&hubname=

1 year/$2.5 million

Well, cross him off of the list of people to sign. We'll see him 8 times next year, although now that he's with the leafs, i'm sure he'll turn into a complete shell of his former self. Leafs still suck

Any bets on how the 1st day of training camp goes when Peca gets a chance to "say hello" to Darci and thank her for blowing out his knee?

Any bets on how the 1st day of training camp goes when Peca gets a chance to "say hello" to Darci and thank her for blowing out his knee?

is that the definition of a joke?

seriously, i can't wait for campbell and his new found gonads of steel to reintroduce him to farcy ducker

I wonder if they will be on the same line....

Hopefully it is the 23 points in the regular season Peca that we see 8 times.

This will be strange as I am not yet fully prepared to hate him.

I wonder if they will be on the same line....

Hopefully it is the 23 points in the regular season Peca that we see 8 times.

This will be strange as I am not yet fully prepared to hate him.

You didn't hate him when he was with the Isles??? I did, I was one of the thousands that booed the crap out of him in his first game back here in B-lo when he was with New York...because, ya know, he was an Islander.

If this signing happened a few years ago it would bother me but the fact is that is a shell of his former self and that kind of player fits right in with the Maple Laughs. I wonder if he and Tucker will be roommates :rolleyes:

Archived