I don;t know the cost. But I will throw this out there anyway.

deluca67

When I lived in Pittsburgh, I was out with some friends ... there was some guy in the bar with a Lindros Flyers jersey on ... My friend Jen, who barely follows hockey, walks up to him and says "Lindros, huh? You might as well be carrying a purse."

Greatest thing I ever saw.

Point is, if girls who are less-than-casual fans know he's a wuss, I don't want him on my team ;)

Sure I would give him a chance, I would want EVERY single Toilet bowl Sparkling in the HSBC arena and every Floor to have an amazing Shine on it after every Sabres Game, if he can pull that off then we can promote him to Head Custodial Engineer!

=P

If he cost $2 million or less for one year? Would you give a Eric Lindros a chance?

Sure, Domi, is available too. Let's pick up both of those guys and then maybe forsberg too. We can put them all on the ice at the same time and call it the "flying douchebag" line.

A apologize for the sarcasm, but why would we want a guy like that on this team? I absolutely despise players that complain all day long about dirty shots, only to dish them out themselves at will.

If he cost $2 million or less for one year? Would you give a Eric Lindros a chance?

Not a bad thought, if this was just based on talent alone, I would say yes...but with Eric's history of injuries, it is hard to justify investing any $ in Eric, how can be be relied on?

Archived