Doug Weight OUT for game 6!!!

navybillsfan

"I'm not sure that many teams sustained as many injuries as we did," coach Peter Laviolette said. "We had, I think, close to 270 man-games lost through the course of the season, yet we were always able to maintain a winning attitude and record."

"I'm not sure that many teams sustained as many injuries as we did," coach Peter Laviolette said. "We had, I think, close to 270 man-games lost through the course of the season, yet we were always able to maintain a winning attitude and record."

maybe he forgot about that AHL team that pushed his team to game 7 before they were able to beat them...

This assclown (Laviolette) is pissing me off more each day...Geesh

...and to think that He, Mr. Fugly (Brind'Amour) and that smarmy Bettman

MIGHT be involved in hoisting Lord Stanley's cup....

....I'll be right back,,,I gotta puke......

OK..Better now

"I'm 33 years old and raring to go," Ward said. "Doesn't get any better than this. If I took my shirt off and you saw what I was working with here -- slightly handicapped in the genetics end of it -- but I am working with what I've got."

Didn't he mean pants? :unsure:

:lol:

Laviolette said "that many teams." I don't think he was trying to say his team had it the worst this season. But, yeah, in the regular season, the Canes and Sabres had it equally bad. (Actually, not sure of the man games lost by Buffalo. Was it 270?)

And the artificial indignation continues...

Laviolette, look out! If I ever get close enough to your f*ckface, Imma knock you out, you son of a bitch! I won't know why, exactly, but imma swing on you.

You guys crack me up.

Laviolette said "that many teams." I don't think he was trying to say his team had it the worst this season. But, yeah, in the regular season, the Canes and Sabres had it equally bad. (Actually, not sure of the man games lost by Buffalo. Was it 270?)

And the artificial indignation continues...

Laviolette, look out! If I ever get close enough to your f*ckface, Imma knock you out, you son of a bitch! I won't know why, exactly, but imma swing on you.

You guys crack me up.

:blink: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :wacko:

Archived