From A Sens Fan

MartyHavlatismyGOD

Gutsy Effort by the Sabres, and for that matter by the Rochester Americans for taking Carolina right down to the last minute. Instead of being bogged down by what Carolina players have said, sit back, and relax knowing that this is the first year this team has really gelled, and they will have numerous more opportunities to attempt to take the cup again. Let's be honest folks, Ryan Miller, and most of the Young Guns will only get better. Afiniganov may even learn to finish! Also, rest easy in knowing that The Oil will woop Carolina in 5

Gutsy Effort by the Sabres, and for that matter by the Rochester Americans for taking Carolina right down to the last minute. Instead of being bogged down by what Carolina players have said, sit back, and relax knowing that this is the first year this team has really gelled, and they will have numerous more opportunities to attempt to take the cup again. Let's be honest folks, Ryan Miller, and most of the Young Guns will only get better. Afiniganov may even learn to finish! Also, rest easy in knowing that The Oil will woop Carolina in 5

classy gesture! I am very excited about the future of this team.

:lol: The Amerks played pretty well. Thanks for bringing it up.

Afinigenov will never learn to finish, he is what he is, he just might turn into a better

passer.

Truth is my sympathies are now with the Oilers.

Canadians in the family.

I'm looking for a sweep.

They will have more opportunities, I agree with you on that point, but I don't believe that they will ever have a better opportunity than today.

It was there. We were injured but not broken. We were 18 minutes from a 7 game series for glory.

Thank you for the kind words, but right now they are just words.

Thanks Marty, have a nice summer, and we'll sure enough be seeing each others teams more than we'll want to next year :-)

:lol: The Amerks played pretty well. Thanks for bringing it up.

Afinigenov will never learn to finish, he is what he is, he just might turn into a better

passer.

Max is a joke, the only people I know who can't lift the puck off the ice like him are 7 year olds.

They will have more opportunities, I agree with you on that point, but I don't believe that they will ever have a better opportunity than today.

It was there. We were injured but not broken. We were 18 minutes from a 7 game series for glory.

Thank you for the kind words, but right now they are just words.

Pretty much my sentiments... I doubt anyone thought 2 goals was going to win game 7. This was one of the greatest seasons in Sabres' history, so I think it is a tad silly to think they we will just automatically have another "greatest season" the next year...

If the Cup can't come to Buffalo, it damn well better go back to Canada, as far as I'm concerned. I (half-jokingly) can't forgive the NHL for allowing the Cup to head to Dallas or Florida.

Tell you what Caniacs, when you let a NECK-CAR driver from Canada win your little Daytona 500 or Winston Cup, you can think about sipping from Lord Stanley's Cup. Until then, stick to what you do best:

pasting your Calvin pissing on the Ford logo on the back window of your Chevy Truck

tobaccy spittin' contests

whittlin'

prostating yourself at the foot of Coach K

and rewriting history to pretend you were never part of the Conferderacy

Leave hockey to those who live it and love it!

[/anti-Carolina rant off]

:P

"pasting your Calvin pissing on the Ford logo on the back window of your Chevy Truck

tobaccy spittin' contests

whittlin'

prostating yourself at the foot of Coach K

and rewriting history to pretend you were never part of the Conferderacy"

Sigh....... I give up. this whole North v South thing is over and it is a$$holes like you that keep BRINGING IT UP!!!

I am a die hard Sabres fan like yourself but my roots are in the South. I fly up for every Sabres game I can and the hospitality is GREAT when the Buffalo people find out where I'm from.

Tell you what..... Stop with the rants and at least act like you have some class.

OK, I'll say it again. Your average "Caniac" is not your stereotypical southern NASCAR loving redneck. Instead, Canes fans are mostly northern transplants who rooted for another team until recently. This is a far more disgusting trend than having a novice fan base as far as I'm concerend. When the Canes aren't putting up the wins, the RBC that was barely beyond half full most nights this season will instead be 1/4 full of "the best fans in the NHL."

I'll tell you what. I drove 12 hours to watch Buffalo play that game 7 and even though they didn't win, I will never forget how much fun we had cheering for our team. They complained that we had no class, granted some of our drunken fans did disrespect the anthem which really sucked, but all we did was show them how to have fun. They couldn't even sell out their own house, allowing countless number of Sabres fans to purchase tickets, yet the have the better fan base than us... go figure

Archived