Believer's Bandwagon

Orange Seats

I thought they were going to lose for sure but in no way was I off the bandwagon.

I cheered my ass off tonight like I haven't yet this post-season. I hope we still have some magic left for Game Seven.

Reverse the Curse!

I didnt know where to post this - so here seems reasonable enough. But grats on the win! Again at work late, so i couldnt watch the full game, but i did watch OT, something about these guys and finishing teams off quick in Overtime is unbelievable almost. Where did all your Miller-knockers go? He was nothing less than great tonight. But also don't forget, this series is far from over - good luck.

I didnt know where to post this - so here seems reasonable enough. But grats on the win! Again at work late, so i couldnt watch the full game, but i did watch OT, something about these guys and finishing teams off quick in Overtime is unbelievable almost. Where did all your Miller-knockers go? He was nothing less than great tonight. But also don't forget, this series is far from over - good luck.

We are down to 60 min. plus any overtimes.

The pile on mentality with many of the home fans with Miller is baffling.

He played very well.

For the record, I never thought Miller was costing us games, I didn't think it was possible because of the injuries piling up... I thought there were too many at one position at such a crucial time. It still might bring the team down, but I didn't think they'd win Game 6.

Go Sabres, make me look stupid!

By the way, I don't know where to check a stat like this, but was Miller's first NHL start against Carolina in Buffalo (somewhere around Jan 2 or 3 2003?). I remember being at a Buff Carolina around that time and seeing Miller in net for the first time.

Archived