BIRON RULES

elcrusho

I was joking with my brother about him being mic'd up and that we would hear him asking a trainer to go to the concession stand for nachos, or you would see him reading the news paper or asking a Ruff for a for help with the crossword puzzle or jumble. The life of a backup goalie has to be great, your a part of the team, and you get the best seat in the house for a game

Bench is to small in Raleigh for Biron to be on, he sits in entryway and will gladly talk to the fans near buy.

speaking of games in raleigh, how come they don't break out that stupid little noise measurer thing for games at hsbc, yet for some reason we have to see that thing everytime there is 'noise' at raleigh?

'noise' - defined as peak moments after a goal, along with pumped in music and the classic "Let me hear you scream" meter?????

Bench is to small in Raleigh for Biron to be on, he sits in entryway and will gladly talk to the fans near buy.

This really pisses me off. The NHL should force all teams to make their benches a set length to accomodate all players. WTF are we talking about...2 seats being removed?

speaking of games in raleigh, how come they don't break out that stupid little noise measurer thing for games at hsbc, yet for some reason we have to see that thing everytime there is 'noise' at raleigh?

'noise' - defined as peak moments after a goal, along with pumped in music and the classic "Let me hear you scream" meter?????

how much do you want to be they are pumping crowd n oise through the speakers down there! considering 25% of the crowd is rooting for the opposing team, i honestly do not believe it is possible for that building to be that loud.

The "noise" at RBC Center is pure BS. They pump in artifical sound to make it sound like the crowd is louder than it is. There should be a friggin rule against that. Total BS.

during game 5 while they were showing the Db meter in Raleigh (reading about 110), they said that at HSBC it was 130-135.

I just deleted that game off of TIVO or I would go back and get the time of the game for you to check.

how much do you want to be they are pumping crowd n oise through the speakers down there! considering 25% of the crowd is rooting for the opposing team, i honestly do not believe it is possible for that building to be that loud.

I went to game 1 - you can bet on that - the loudest soundtrack in the league.

You can tell the real fan noise during play on the ice, when they aren't pumping that #%^$#! in.

And yes, Mic'ing up Marty is a cool idea.

What's the matter there Staal? Too funny.

Archived