Laviollette watching our gameday skate

rickshaw

:angry: :angry: Just read Garth's morning skate review and he said that Laviollette grabbed some coffee and watched the Sabres morning skate.

Ruff didn't acknowlege the prick but you can bet he'd loved to have asked the if he'd like to come for a skate and then a little one on one, mano to mano exchange.

Laviollette is a weasel and his manoever could very well have a negative effect on his team. Give the Sabres something to stew over, please do.

Hopefully it just adds more fuel to our fire and we kick his ass and his team outta here.

I have never liked the guy. He looks the type that always ran to his mommy whenever he didn't get his way.

I'm a very angry right now. Bastard. I only wish that I could climb into my tv screen and give PL what he deserves.

:angry:

Listen, at this point, i could care less what happens in game 7... that's all or nothing, do or die, and the canes can very well win that game if they play better... But for god's sake, don't let this TV Commercial pc lawyer and his stupid bunch of whiners win on our ice. Nobody comes into our house and pushes us around.

I am not sure where all the anger is coming from here.

This was a gameday skate. It's not like Laviolette somehow snuck into a Sabres practice to get his hands on Ruff's secret plans.

The guy was at the rink relaxing with his moring coffee and admiring what I am sure was a well-run morning skate.

The Goat

I don't think there is any story here... If he doesn't know all he needs to know about the Sabres after nine games, he never will. I suspect he knows all he needs to know.

Funny that he came to watch the sabres practice, I believe his quote after game 5 replying to ruff saying that the canes are going to have to come in and be prepared and that they are going to be more nervous then Buffalo (or something to that effect) he replyed that Lindy should worry about his own team and not about the 'canes. Now he is coming out to watch the sabres morning skate? Hey PL, shouldn't you be worrying about your own team like you told ruff to do? I guess just like goalies, PL flip flops on his comments too

The Goat

I too am sure he knows all he needs to know about the Sabres. The point is, and I'm sure you know this deep down inside, is that he's trying to stir it up with Ruff.

I think he's foolish for doing such a thing. I'm sure he can enjoy his morning coffee somewhere else, don't ya think? Surely he'd rather spend it with his own team, or maybe he wouldn't.

Be careful what you wish for PL.

The guy is a weasel and it's plain as day for all to see. He's your coach, so enjoy him all you want. But I am glad that the coach of my team can stand up for himself anytime of the day which includes backing up the verbal spars. PL cannot.

Does it matter in the end? Nope. But your team reflects your coach in many ways, that's why the Sabres are so likeable. No weasels on the team. Unlike Weight and Recchi, too of the biggest weasels the game has ever seen.

Now Goat, surely you'd rather talk hockey with your fellow nascar fans, so why you here? I've no interest in the Canes' board, none whatsoever. Again, looks to me like pot stirring. Be careful what you wish for.

The Goat

I too am sure he knows all he needs to know about the Sabres. The point is, and I'm sure you know this deep down inside, is that he's trying to stir it up with Ruff.

I think he's foolish for doing such a thing. I'm sure he can enjoy his morning coffee somewhere else, don't ya think? Surely he'd rather spend it with his own team, or maybe he wouldn't.

The guy is a weasel and it's plain as day for all to see. He's your coach, so enjoy him all you want. But I am glad that the coach of my team can stand up for himself anytime of the day which includes backing up the verbal spars. PL cannot.

Does it matter in the end? Nope. But your team reflects your coach in many ways, that's why the Sabres are so likeable. No weasels on the team. Unlike Weight and Recchi, too of the biggest weasels the game has ever seen.

Now Goat, surely you'd rather talk hockey with your fellow nascar fans, so why you here? I've no interest in the Canes' board, none whatsoever. Again, looks to me like pot stirring. Be careful what you wish for.

F*CK YOU LINDY, MIND YOUR OWN F*CKING BUSINESS!!!

Things turned out great for Capt. Kangaroo... Things will turn out fine for John Wayne Bobbit (ok, weak similarity, but both will still be castrated by friday so its all good...

The Goat

Rickshaw,

Sorry, it's tough to hear you through all the whining....

Whah, whah, whah...the other team's coach was at our morning skate....

Whah, whah, whah...the other team's players are weasels, and no one seems to recognize how likeable the Sabres are...

Whah, whah, whah...why don't you opposing fans go talk about NASCAR?

(And somewhere in there did you suggest that your coach is tougher than ours? Wow.)

Rickshaw, I am sure you've been reading the same articles I've been reading all week, based on that I think Ruff has done enough whining for all involved. It would be nice if you'd join the majority of other Buffalo fans and not take his lead.

The Goat

Maybe Laviollette should have spent the time preparing his team to play instead of trying to play mind games with the Sabres. Because in the first half of the game, his team SUUUUUCCCKKKKEED! If it weren't for Ward, well you know the rest.

Now, now, now, Rickshaw....

If you are going to dish it out you've got to take it once in a while.

You won the game. Why so sensitive :)

The Goat

He posted that before the game last night.

Have the Canes sold out game 7 yet, or all the Canes fans saving their money for Elmo-on-ice over the weekend? Now there's some affordable family entertainment that's more the Caniacs' speed.

Archived