I'm More Confident Now Than B/F Game 5

bob_sauve28

:huh: ummm everyone thinks things are going peachy? not really... game 6 is huge... even then there may not be anything left for them in game 7... its going to be a battle and 1/2. i was tempted to shave the playoff beard after last nights loss but decided to keep it just in case... regardless its gonna be a battle.

Yeah I wish I felt that way. I'm hopin, but I'm unconfident. I'm not seeing the same team that beat Philly and Ottowa. Even when the Sabres look dominant it only last for a partial period, and that has and still does worry me.

Yeah I wish I felt that way. I'm hopin, but I'm unconfident. I'm not seeing the same team that beat Philly and Ottowa.

Thats what bothers me the most. I'm not looking at the same team that found ways to win all season. There seems to be too many changes at key positions for too many games in a row. If any one of the injured guys came back I'd feel much better. I'm sorry, but I'm not confident that the Rochester Americans can take us to the Cup Finals. I'm hopeful though, and I'll be up and down all night tonight (and hopefully Thursday night too). Lets hope they make me eat crow.

The Sabres have shown they can beat the Hurricanes even DOWN 3 top defensemen and a top goal scorer. Win the game tonight (no way they give up a 3-1 lead at home) and hopefully Nummi comes back in game 7 and the bounces go the Sabres' way.

I'm eerily calm. I expect a Buffalo win tonight. Not hoping. Carolina is a worthy opponent and has us outgunned. But everytime momentum started to swing in this series, it shifted. Buffalo has just enough tonight.

Archived