Yesterday was the 1st day that I really believed...

SDS

Even if it isn't, I cannot remember the last time it was this fun to be a Sabres fan. It has to be back in the mid-70's, if even then. Enjoy it now boys (and Monkeygirls), this is the sort of season that memories are made of.

Something that adds to the enjoyment is the fact that this team has now won more games than any team in the NHL this season.

Even if it isn't, I cannot remember the last time it was this fun to be a Sabres fan. It has to be back in the mid-70's, if even then. Enjoy it now boys (and Monkeygirls), this is the sort of season that memories are made of.

The fun is in the journey - and I truly think it was 31 years ago that I had this much fun on a Sabres' journey. Believe we can win the Cup - Not yet. To some extent I agree with Kristian - I can't let myself believe it yet. Mostly I don't think we can win it because you never can estimate the amount of luck needed to win it all. Who plays defense for us? Etc. Is this FUN - Hell YES!!!!!!!!

Let's drop the puck!

I think they CAN win it ... it's the "They WILL win it" that I don't dare start thinking. It's not that I'm not enjoying every second of it or taking it all in ... but the ups and downs are the fun ... if I didn't get down or disappointed, I wouldn't enjoy the wins so much ...

My point was that I had no choice. It was an "involuntary" reaction to the win... a wake-up call to make sure that I didn't take a single game for granted, because this could be it.

Archived