Tallinder and Lydman are a Plus 14

bob_sauve28

I'll be the first to admit that my dislike of Tallinder's play came into question last night. I thought he played one H-E-double hockey sticks of a game! Pinched at the right times and had plenty of hustle.

What the heck is your dislike of Tallinder's play. I think the guy is great and has been all season. He might be the most consistant player on the team.

Wow, that's pretty good.

These guys are good! :D

The two have come a long way this year. I remember early in the season, Tallinder could have been given quite a few assists on the other team's goals. Now, him and Lydman are shutting down the best in the NHL. And they said our D wasn't good enough. :P

What the heck is your dislike of Tallinder's play. I think the guy is great and has been all season. He might be the most consistant player on the team.

I've watched all but 6 games all season and the one thing that bothered me most about Tallinder is that he sucked clearing the zone. He would ring it around the boards to where an opponent was waiting or he would flick it to only end up icing the puck. He is not good at outlet passes period. That is my grip with Tallinder. Although I admit he has gotten much better since January.

The two have come a long way this year. I remember early in the season, Tallinder could have been given quite a few assists on the other team's goals. Now, him and Lydman are shutting down the best in the NHL. And they said our D wasn't good enough. :P

I don't know if the complaints were so much that the D wasn't good enough as they were it wasn't deep enough.

Archived