Bring On The 'Canes!

matter2003

This should be a fun series...

It will be interesting to see how the layoff affects both teams...

Game 1 is not until Saturday at 2PM on NBC...

One thing I noticed on a quick glance thru the Canes lineup is how many of their players have 0 points in the playoffs...

It appears we have a distinct advantage in that our lines are fairly balanced in scoring while theirs seems isolated to one or two lines, at least in the playoffs...

As a disappointed but not surprised Devils fan, Let's Go Sabres! Beat those Canes!

As a sidenote to the ticket situation, I found out this info while trying to get tickets for round two against the Canes:

Link: http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0E003CA5...04&minorcatid=9

Look For Carolina Hurricanes Playoffs: Round 3, Game 1, Home Game 1, Tickets

Additional Information:

RBC Center is located in Raleigh, NC. Sales to this event will be restricted to residents of bordering states. Residency will be based on credit card billing address. Orders by residents outside of this area will be canceled without notice and refunds given.

Additional Information:

RBC Center is located in Raleigh, NC. Sales to this event will be restricted to residents of bordering states. Residency will be based on credit card billing address. Orders by residents outside of this area will be canceled without notice and refunds given.

Huh? Do the Sabres do that as well? I hope not.

Archived