Bless Me Father For I Have Sinned

wjag

I must admit, I had a strong conviction that this game was going to Ottawa and we would have a game six in Buffalo.

I should have never doubted this team. It was how they lost game four that bothered me, It seemed to me Ottawa finally figured it out. Game four was a complete role reversal game. It was like watching Buffalo play in an Ottawa uniform. I just figured they would use that on thier home ice. Instead, they went right back to the game one and two style (shooting from the outside).

Sorry I doubted you Sabres!!! That was one HELL OF A WAY TO WIN. SHORTHANDED SERIES CLINCHING GOAL ON ENEMY ICE....

Jag, you are absolved. Doubting doesn't mean you're not a fan. The most religious people have doubts, the most patriotic people doubt their country at times. I thought Ottawa would win too. But I was confident the Sabres would win it in six.

...I forgot to do the good luck shot of Crown Royal before OT

Don't feel so bad, I shaved my head in between regulation and overtime (3rd and 4th periods). Now I'm worried that I'll have to for every overtime, or maybe in between every period. :huh: :lol:

It seemed like the guys were protecting a one-goal lead the entire third period, instead of trying to go-ahead in a tie game.. I can't tell you how many times the Sabres would gain the puck after playing defense for five minutes and go down to the blue line and unsuccessfully dump and chase the puck or have to change only to start the infinite loop of defending our end of the ice once again.

I can't tell you how many times the Sabres would gain the puck after playing defense for five minutes and go down to the blue line and unsuccessfully dump and chase the puck or have to change only to start the infinite loop of defending our end of the ice once again.

That was the exact formula for games 2, 3 and 5. Game One was a shootout and in Game Four they were behind and had to attack. I know it worked to near perfection, but it was painful to watch the entire game being played on 1/2 the ice.

On to round three... It will be interesting to see how they approach the next series.

That was the exact formula for games 2, 3 and 5. Game One was a shootout and in Game Four they were behind and had to attack. I know it worked to near perfection, but it was painful to watch the entire game being played on 1/2 the ice.

On to round three... It will be interesting to see how they approach the next series.

Not to mention this frustrations felt and the teeth being gritted.

Archived