5 Game Road Trip w/ 1 Back-to-Back. Can UPL play them all?

JoeSchmoe

8 hours ago, PerreaultForever said:

I actually disagree with this. You can argue that Adams should have a better back up than Comrie, but it is Comrie and if you piss on him and treat him like garbage there are players on the roster who won't like it. It's not how you build a team bond and a winning culture. Comrie plays if UPL is tired and that should be that. Team has to shut down and elevate their play to go with that (as winning teams do when in a similar position). 

3.91  1-7-0  .864

but yeah let’s worry about his feelings at this point.

9 hours ago, thewookie1 said:

I also believe the players do want to win and thus would also be good with Levi spot filling the back to back with UPL before going back to Rochester. 

6 hours ago, French Collection said:

F*** Comrie and his feelings, roll with Levi and let’s go!

Their odds are extremely tough and Levi has a greater chance of stealing a game.

To both points, perhaps, but it depends on Comrie's relationship with his teammates, and if your back up isn't good enough to play 1 out of every 4 games or so, then he shouldn't be your back up. That's on KA. Show me one other team that has a back up who never plays and calls up a rookie for 1 road game instead. It's absurd. 

• Agree 2

33 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

To both points, perhaps, but it depends on Comrie's relationship with his teammates, and if your back up isn't good enough to play 1 out of every 4 games or so, then he shouldn't be your back up. That's on KA. Show me one other team that has a back up who never plays and calls up a rookie for 1 road game instead. It's absurd. 

He's trying to get the rookie more game reps, while at the same time trying to make the playoffs. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, JoeSchmoe said:

He's trying to get the rookie more game reps, while at the same time trying to make the playoffs. 

It would have been easier to make the playoffs by adding a goalie in the summer, and putting Levi in Rochester to get the reps he needs.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2