Tage and His Wife welcome Baby Number 2

Brawndo

1 hour ago, PerreaultForever said:

Huge mistake. Saberspacers are the worst. Especially the old guys. I wouldn't trust any of them. Most of all the guys who talk about the French Connection. Steer clear of them.

Imagine the combined old man grumpiness of a French Connection lovers meet up.

• Haha (+1) 4

30 minutes ago, French Collection said:

Imagine the combined old man grumpiness of a French Connection lovers meet up.

Oh man, it would be grumpy but also probably a fun night along with the constant "remember when they used to.........." and all the things from way way back when the franchise was actually good and how much it contrasts with now. 

Makes me think of that shot of Perreault and Gare up in the stands a number of games back. They both looked a little grumpy themselves. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Pimlach said:

It was rough living out of town, away from family or help, I couldn’t do much about it.  It was normal.  The pay and the health insurance were very good, but the company just demanded a lot of time.    Eventually we had flexible schedules and remote work. 

The repercussions due to the covid crisis had tremendous ramifications on how the work world function. The main change was how it altered the work place from relocating much of the work done in the office to remote work at home. There is still great debate about what the proper balance should be between the office and remote working at home. I'm sure you can testify to that change and discussion. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.