Guess which Buffalonian is worth more than Terry?

LabattBlue

16 hours ago, Buffalo Sabres Fan said:

First I am a hardcore Buffalo Bisons fan and I glad Buffalo didn’t get MLB. Buffalo Sabres fans should be glad Buffalo didn’t get MLB baseball. I do think MLB would’ve worked here in Buffalo the Buffalo Sabres would be gone if it was between Buffalo MLB and Buffalo Sabres hockey. Why? Because the Rich Family are smarter than anyone that has owned the Buffalo Sabres. Public downtown business money would back the 81 baseball games over 41 hockey games. I believe if Buffalo built the original Pilot Field dome stadium and got all the New York State money instead of half what they got. Marine Midland Arena potentially never gets built. The Buffalo Memorial Auditorium gets renovated for Buffalo AHL hockey. With the Buffalo 40,000 seat dome which Pilot Field was originally designed to be would have held the Buffalo MLB, concerts, NCAA tournament and there is no reason to build Marine Midland Arena.

It’s sad because that original stadium would have been perfect for UB football instead of that dump UB Stadium which by far is the worse stadium in Buffalo currently. There would have been no reason to build UB Stadium if the Pilot Field dome was built. It was supposed to be like the current Tampa Bay Rays stadium. Which I was in on vacation and I realized we really missed the boat not building Pilot Field Dome the way it was originally planned. That was when Buffalo MLB was done the moment New York State decided to build a half price minor league stadium. Yes it could be expanded but no dome would have been problematic over time. It would have been a mess with our winter weather we needed a dome for MLB in Buffalo. The Buffalo Sabres are here in 1970 only because the Buffalo Bisons failed in 1969 MLB expansion losing to San Diego and Montreal. After that many in the Buffalo MLB expansion group settled on the Buffalo Sabres NHL expansion franchise as a constellation prize for not getting MLB expansion. They don’t apply for NHL expansion in 1970 if they were successful in MLB expansion in 1969. The NHL has been a fringe sport for decades and nothing really changes it’s here because we don’t have nice things like MLB in Buffalo. So Buffalo Sabres be happy the Buffalo Bisons are in the IL because the Buffalo would still be in the AHL if Buffalo was successful in getting MLB.

Last I have followed the Buffalo Sabres for 49 years and I have zero tolerance anymore for that team and organization if they said they wanted to move tomorrow good luck don’t let the door hit you on the way out because of the decades of excuses and nonsense with the losing. I don’t care how much money the team spends and how happy they are win a Stanley Cup and stop embarrassing this city the Vegas Golden Knights have Stanley Cup rings the Buffalo Sabres are sorry excuse for NHL professional hockey club. This has to be it for Don Granato if he doesn’t make the playoffs this season he has to be fired enough with the excuses in my opinion. Go Sabres! Let’s Go Buffalo 

So your username is Buffalo Sabres Fan, your post is about how you hate the Sabres and Pegula and would be happy if they moved , and you finish the rant off with “Go Sabres! Let’s Go Buffalo”😳

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.