Should the Sabres move to Slowjamastan?

PASabreFan

• PASabreFan changed the title to Should the Sabres move to Slowjamastan?

I have a few questions....but first, I like the "Sultan" aspect of this. Gives a medeviel vibe.

1. Is "Sultan Randy" willing to change his Micronation flag to the Sabres flag? If so, that Sultan uniform has to change with it.

2. While our potential illustrious Sultan doesn't have the geographical space to fit an arena, I would be more than open to transferring Key Bank arena over to this new "Sultan Randy's Sabres Micronation" for 41 four hr periods a year provided the following:

2a. The Sultan wears a player name plated original jersey.

2b. The Sultan sits in the owners box to the immediate left seat of Terry Pegula.

2c. Both the Sultan and Terry are not permitted contact with the GM, Coaches, Players at all.

3. The Sultan must attend ALL Buffalo's Elvis Autogragh signings.

4. No NTC/NMC fir the Sultan, the team reserves the right to hold his contract in a state of permanent ELC.

These are my questions/demands before considering such a move. Add as you all see fit.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.