Tuch on injured Reserve

Norcal

24 minutes ago, elijah said:

Can’t find the tweet now, but I saw a tweet earlier

Rumor has it that conehead (one of the concession guys for all of Buffalo sports, well known in the area I’d say) told someone that Tuch’s injury is a broken foot and to expect 4-6 weeks.

Take it for what it’s worth, it’s a rumor to begin with and even if it conehead did in fact say that it’s essentially a glorified fan claiming to have insight

But hey, he does work in the arena every game, maybe he’s right 🤷‍♂️ 

broken to me would imply separated, it could be hairline crack.  Either way, it could take awhile.  

24 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Aspy does not seem to have the speed and offensive skill to match DG's style.  

Some here had him as a potential Selke guy but I never saw that.  Even his PK work seemed to be average. 

With all the young forwards in the system he will probably be traded.   For now he is good backup insurance for us.  

I thought the same, he's an NHL player but barely.

He could still find a role somewhere but this stacked prospect group won't make that easy here. 

32 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Aspy does not seem to have the speed and offensive skill to match DG's style.  

Some here had him as a potential Selke guy but I never saw that.  Even his PK work seemed to be average. 

With all the young forwards in the system he will probably be traded.   For now he is good backup insurance for us.  

NHL intelligence. AHL talent.  He was never going to be a valuable NHL player.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.