Teppo Numminen Update

PTS

I was just going to post an update that I heard Teppo is game-time decision tomorrow with a hip or shoulder bruise BUT...

TSN just posted a story that stated that Teppo left the game with an irregular heartbeat and will practice tomorrow before making a decision on whether or not he will play. LINKY

personally, i think he'll be fine. Tonight's 50/50, but he's definitely going to play sunday. Listen, if the guy has an irregular heartbeat episode, and he's on medication for the pre existing problem, he'll be fine. If he's not fine, he shouldn't be playing hockey to begin with. Teppo will be back tonight to be robbed of more goals by pominville!

if Janik needs to step in...boy would he have some huge boots to fill!

I'd be amazed if Lindy would dress Janik before Fitzpatrick. During the course of the season when Fitzpatrick was struggling and Lindy had to play him because of injuries, Janik never even got a one game sniff.

I just don't see it happening.

I'd be amazed if Lindy would dress Janik before Fitzpatrick. During the course of the season when Fitzpatrick was struggling and Lindy had to play him because of injuries, Janik never even got a one game sniff.

I just don't see it happening.

Especially not against a team that plays an "old NHL" style game. Fitzpatrick was a solid (although far from spectacular) D-man prior to the lockout.

Archived