remake all the banners?

SDS

Sabres banners  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like the Sabres banners to be remade to be uniform in appearance?

• Yes
    • No

On 5/2/2022 at 8:52 AM, SDS said:

yes, making the banners all look the same is just like the structure of the building. Lol

I assume you group jersey styles with arena renovations?

I think you are missing my point. What I'm suggesting is this somewhat anal obsession with conformity came about alongside the complaints over the arena condition. "Let's see what else we can find wrong with the Sabres." You can disagree. But it's my opinion.

To me the differences in the banners reflect the era of those teams. Making the banners conform, to me, is erasing Sabres history. Again,w my opinion.

Also, @SDS, my "okay" was not done in snark. It was meant to acknowledge your feelings on the matter.

On 4/2/2022 at 5:17 PM, Blue&GoldCradle2Grave said:

This might be wishful thinking but I wish they would print up mini SHK III and NRK banners to sell in the team store. I’ve got all retired numbers and championship ones but it’s always set off the OCD a touch they don’t have those two made up

Just seeing this now that Ramadan is over and we are on Eid 3 today.

Welcome!!

Sent you a beer !!

(Actually it's Club Soda made to look like a beer).

(how is that Woodsie ????? @woods-racer)

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.