You know what the Sabres need? Chaotic Good

Doohickie

5 hours ago, Curt said:

There’s nothing good in this thread.

2 hours ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

Especially ^ this ^ post.  Don't like it?  Click on by.

I guess I did not understand the thread and my contribution makes no sense and has nothing to do with  "Chaotic Good" which I just looked up.   Who thinks up all this stuff?   

My post on the Sabre Dancer was meant to be fun way to start the game.  I had no intention of dehumanizing women or any other special group of people.  

7 hours ago, Pimlach said:

image.png.be2fe37d99af717a690cf859c2e5144e.png

Start every game with a beautiful woman figure skater on the ice with a Sabre in her hand and skating to the Sabre Dance.   She can end her performance by sliding her Sabre into the opposing teams net.  

I haven't been to a game in years now in person in Buffalo (well, I was at one a few years ago but I got there late)....when the Sabres hit the ice as a team from the locker room just before the game...do they play "Sabre Dance" like they used to still?   Or has that gone away?

16 minutes ago, mjd1001 said:

I haven't been to a game in years now in person in Buffalo (well, I was at one a few years ago but I got there late)....when the Sabres hit the ice as a team from the locker room just before the game...do they play "Sabre Dance" like they used to still?   Or has that gone away?

Yes, they play the music. 

1 hour ago, Pimlach said:

I guess I did not understand the thread and my contribution makes no sense and has nothing to do with  "Chaotic Good" which I just looked up.   Who thinks up all this stuff?   

My post on the Sabre Dancer was meant to be fun way to start the game.  I had no intention of dehumanizing women or any other special group of people.  

Wasn’t referring to your post specifically.  I just read to the bottom of the thread and thought The Who thing was a directionless mess of non ideas.

It’s ok, but that what I felt, so that’s what I wrote.

4 hours ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

Especially ^ this ^ post.  Don't like it?  Click on by.

No worries.  I will going forward.

I Dont Care Whatever GIF

• Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.