btw, Hitchcock is EMBARRASSED

blugold43

lol...hitchcock said he was EMBARRASSED so many times in his press conference that i was EMBARRASSED FOR HIM. :lol: :lol:

nice touch rationalizing his team's behavior by complaining that lindy's teams goon it up sometimes too...i don't know wtf he was talking about, but it was an amusing comment nonetheless.

haha...what a jackass. :D

i wish that was picked up on the mics... hopefully someone's dictaphone picked it up

sure did - I just heard it!

Wow! I didn't catch that, how'd I miss it?

he said it while walking out - not into the mic.

The comment was picked up on the mics and was broadcast on almost every local sports broadcast in Buffalo, as well as TSN's Sportcentre in Canada, They even talked about it after regulation on the TSN broadcast of the Dallas/Colarado game last night.

He's just bringing out that Philly class we've all seen

My favorite part of his bitch session was when the reporter asked him about Ruff's comments, the "idiots" comments. Hitchcock didn't know what to say so he basically said it wasn't Ruff's business to talk about it, and that he's "seen Lindy's teams do that before too," which is basically just a confirmation that he agreed with Ruff- they played like idiots.

Archived