Medley of 16 Sabre playoff OT winners

PASabreFan

This is a WAV file, and it's huge, about 11 MB. I can create a smaller Real Media file, but I will have to email it to you, since RM is not an accepted format on PutFile. Private message me if you want the RM file.

To get the medley of playoff overtime winners, go to http://www.putfile.com/markzamp

I hope I did the uploading process correctly. Someone please let me know. Enjoy!

P.S. I am missing nine OT winners. I have three on videotape I will add later. If anyone by some miracle has any of the six I don't have, please contact me: Gare in 76 vs. St. Louis and NYI, Luce in 76 vs. St. Louis, Haworth in 81 vs. Vancouver and Ramsay vs. Minnesota and Ed Ronan in 97 vs. Philly. I'm also looking for a CLEAN long version of May Day and a longer version of Woolley's goal.

This is a WAV file, and it's huge, about 11 MB. I can create a smaller Real Media file, but I will have to email it to you, since RM is not an accepted format on PutFile. Private message me if you want the RM file.

To get the medley of playoff overtime winners, go to http://www.putfile.com/markzamp

I hope I did the uploading process correctly. Someone please let me know. Enjoy!

P.S. I am missing nine OT winners. I have three on videotape I will add later. If anyone by some miracle has any of the six I don't have, please contact me: Gare in 76 vs. St. Louis and NYI, Luce in 76 vs. St. Louis, Haworth in 81 vs. Vancouver and Ramsay vs. Minnesota and Ed Ronan in 97 vs. Philly. I'm also looking for a CLEAN long version of May Day and a longer version of Woolley's goal.

Great job. I have to admit as my memory continues to let me down, I don't remember Ed Ronan playing for the Sabres, scoring a OT goal in the playoffs or to be really honest, I don't even remember Ed Ronan at all. :D

Archived