OT - Paul Hamilton's Weight Loss

darksabre

From where I am sitting, the only real problem Hamilton ever had was that he saw the inherent faults with this team and its decisions when all y’all were busy going all in on the hope and prayer. And I think he has now been proven to have been right.

From where I am sitting, the only real problem Hamilton ever had was that he saw the inherent faults with this team and its decisions when all y’all were busy going all in on the hope and prayer. And I think he has now been proven to have been right.

Perhaps but his statistical analysis was among the worst ever put forth

Hamilton has been saying this stuff from season one and the team has progressively gotten worse from season one even as they got rid of "work hard" guys who wwrent afraid to win pick battles and take whatever hit it took to do it For "good players".

Now these guys act like they are afraid they will break a nail along the boards... And now we find ourselves right back where we were before the tank with 10 times better players.

Hamilton is in the locker room...he travels with the team...he sees and hears so much more than just the on ice crapfest we have now...

Edited by matter2003

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.