Cord-Cutting

Sabel79

So I have a dilemma and am wondering if anybody has any input.  This is serious, life or death stuff....

I'm thinking about switching from Sling to Hulu Live TV.  It looks like it'll actually save me $5 per month.  I would, however, lose NHL Network.  YouTube live is not yet an option in my area, and Dish and Fubo can just right off.

Anybody else use Hulu Live?  Sling is hot, nasty garbage from a functionality standpoint.  Would drop it in a hot second but for said NHL Network issue.  If Hulu actually works more than 80% of the time, however, I'm gone.  

Anyone?

What?  You don't like Fubo Chavez?  He's got charisma, man.

As fun as that commercial was the first 150000 times, the service itself is heinously overpriced for what they offer.  

:unsure:

I don't even have a TV, so I can't help you here, except to advise you to get of it all together.

Don't be that guy.  

I believe DirecTV Now has it as well.  I don't know where it sits in their "tiers".

I don't currently have NHL Network with Spectrum and I don't miss it really.  When I was going to cut the cord (before they offered me an expanded channel lineup for less than the cost of my normal Internet) I was just going to buy the NHL package and stream games.

As fun as that commercial was the first 150000 times, the service itself is heinously overpriced for what they offer. 

Not commenting on the service, but the commercials are funny.  There are 4 of them out now (that I've seen). 

The first one was outstanding and did its job of introducing new people to the service- I actually Googled fubo.tv to see what they were all about and I think that's all they were looking to get out of that ad. 

The second one laid an egg in my opinion.  That's the one where he screams GOOOOAL and the guy he's watching football with corrects him and says it was a field goal, so he screams FIELD GOOOOAL.  Meh.  Not too clever. 

Then there's the one with the barber where the barber is cutting his hair in time with a soccer ball that Fubo is bouncing on his head and they're both watch soccer on his phone and scream GOOOOAL while he continues to bounce the ball on his head and the barber continues to cut his hair in between bounces.  That one's pretty good.

Then there's the latest one where they announce that they have MSG, set in a Chinese restaurant and the restaurant owner keeps insisting "No MSG here!" (meaning Mono-Sodium Glutamate) while Fubo's referring to the network; the confused conversation is kind of funny. 

I enjoy the commercials but like so many other commercials (Jack in the Box, Geico, etc.), they don't make me want to buy their product.

I believe DirecTV Now has it as well.  I don't know where it sits in their "tiers".

I don't currently have NHL Network with Spectrum and I don't miss it really.  When I was going to cut the cord (before they offered me an expanded channel lineup for less than the cost of my normal Internet) I was just going to buy the NHL package and stream games.

We don't have a very rich package on DirecTV but we get NHL Network.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.