Zemgus signed to 2 year deal 1.6 AAV

Brawndo

Well I don't see that line up at all. No identity to those line combos.

Eichel needs speed and offensive skill with him to play to his full potential. Eichel's a shooter first. He is Hull, he needs his Oates. We don't really have that guy but I'd match him with the best speed we have until we get that guy. Try Pominville and Nylander, probably won't work (one too old, one too young and soft) so you end up with Kane and Reinhart for now. 

Okposo, if he is healthy now (?), with ROR and ???

Pouliot, Girgensens, and ? Rodrigues/Pominville might make a good 3rd line

Deslaurier, Larsson, Fasching might be an interesting 4th. Gonna miss Foligno for that line but I'm sure we will find an equivalent eventually but that line has to have grit and more toughness.

So many holes its hard to make a real line up. Just hoping some young guys will step up.

Bottom line, if Moulson makes the starting line up you can kiss the season goodbye.

Eichel is a pass first player. He shoots when he is on his own or ahead of the play.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.