Cody Hodgson Retires

GASabresIUFAN

On 10/3/2016 at 5:41 PM, GASabresIUFAN said:

http://theprovince.com/sports/hockey/nhl/vancouver-canucks/we-hardly-knew-you-cody-former-canucks-first-rounder-to-coach-wee-tennesseans

A sad end of what could have been a really solid career. However, a lack of foot speed and a 2 way game ended the dream. At least he walks away with a huge pile of Pegula cash.

I wish him the best.

good skills. not a lot of athletic ability where have we seen that before?

On 10/3/2016 at 8:16 PM, gilbert11 said:

Never forget the infamous Ville Leino!!

the anti phil esposito

Edited by calti

1 hour ago, Curt said:

You are quoting something written 6 years ago.

Hodgkin has an autoimmune disease that was causing him shortness of breath, heart arrhythmia, and blackouts.  I’m not sure if it’s possible to be a hard working professional athlete while going through that.

Oh, I didn’t know that about him. 

9 hours ago, Thwomp! said:

Yeah seems noteworthy, but not enough to start a new thread.  Search button makes it easy anyway.

It maybe noteworthy news and easy to find the thread, but what invariably happens when a thread that was abandoned 6 years ago gets resurrected is that people click into it and begin quote replying to things that people wrote 6 years ago, as you see happening now in this thread.

I think it’s generally a better practice to find a more current location.

Edited by Curt

1 hour ago, Curt said:

It maybe noteworthy news and easy to find the thread, but what invariably happens when a thread that was abandoned 6 years ago gets resurrected is that people click into it and begin quote replying to things that people wrote 6 years ago, as you see happening now in this thread.

I think it’s generally a better practice to find a more current location.

I disagree.  It logically belongs in this thread.  I don't care about the time involved.  Besides:

image.png.4e2728900de62bf74443530c306206dc.png

That's kind of cool.  😄

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.