Sabres House Cleaning almost complete?

NNYSABRESMAN

So with the Weber trade I was wondering how many player's are still on the roster from the November 11, 2011 game against Boston when Lucic plastered Miller. In checking we are down to Foligno  and Ennis.

I'm wondering how many of you are thinking like me that the job need's to be finished?

Foligno to me is an easy enough piece to replace, Ennis however with his potential offensive production has me some what on the fence. he is an undersized player who has relied on his speed to keep himself out of injury problems until this year. If he is losing a step are these injury issues going to become chronic? Also we are weak at wing depth so can we afford to part with one of his talent level?

This doesn't answers your question but listening to WGR on the drive home yesterday they said Weber and Ennis were the only two guys on Sabres roster during their last playoff game.  Now there is only Ennis.  That's crazy to me.

Crazy in what way? in that there was mass turnover or that they did not complete it.

This doesn't answers your question but listening to WGR on the drive home yesterday they said Weber and Ennis were the only two guys on Sabres roster during their last playoff game.  Now there is only Ennis.  That's crazy to me.

Actually Ennis, Mccormick and kind of Matt Ellis, so that is incorrect 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.