April 15th Roby Roast question.

Claude Balls

Just curious, but is anyone here going to attend this dinner? I would love to go see this, as I absolutely enjoy listening to Roby and I can just imagine the stories he is going to tell. Anyone know how much a plate costs? I know you can get group tables as well. I would love to be a fly on the wall at this event either way.

Come on man, put in at least a little effort?

http://www.wgr550.com/pages/20903021.php?

Thanks man. I only have access through my phone right now and I cannot get to any links through the WGR site. I'm in the NCAA bracket through them but now cant get back in to check my results. I miss my laptop.

Thanks man. I only have access through my phone right now and I cannot get to any links through the WGR site. I'm in the NCAA bracket through them but now cant get back in to check my results. I miss my laptop.

All right, you get a pass.

Tickets start at $100 and are on sale NOW!
Premium table packages available!

All tickets include three-course dinner featuring: baby spinach salad, fillet mignon with green beans and roasted red potatoes and custom dessert along with coffee, tea and complimentary wines, courtesy of Outlet Liquor!

The Night will also feature a celebrity-studded red carpet with photo meet and greet opportunities, a silent auction with autographed sports memorabilia and cash bars featuring wines, mixed drinks, beer, martinis, soda, and more!

For tickets or to reserve your table:
call 716-843-0111 or email WGRRoast@WGR550.com

WHAT HAPPENS AT THE ROBY ROAST STAYS AT THE ROBY ROAST.  SO BE SURE TO RESERVE YOUR TABLE NOW BECAUSE YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO HEAR WHAT’S SAID ON THE RADIO.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.