The Official New York Islanders Can Stink Thread. Also, the St. Louis Blues Can Try To As Well, But Probably Won't Be Good At It.

IKnowPhysics

The St Louis Blues, have added this offseason Brian Boyle and Paul Stastny. They also resigned Ott and Brian Elliot and will be promoting Jake Allen to the active roster. How much of an impact this will have is unclear but they should easily be a playoff team again this year and will probably finish in the 4-7 range in the west. Do not let a poor showing in the playoffs allow to believe this isn't a good team.

So you say we need to hold a fundraiser, so we can pay the maffia to break some legs in St louis ?

Edited by Heimdall

captmycapt2.jpg

So great. I was day drinking downtown in June 99 and saw Hitchcock from a distance lumbering toward the naval park area (was he jogging? Hard to say). I yelled out some slurred combination of "You're going down Hitch you fat fukc!" He gave me a big smile and an extended middle finger. I sorta love him for that.

So great. I was day drinking downtown in June 99 and saw Hitchcock from a distance lumbering toward the naval park area (was he jogging? Hard to say). I yelled out some slurred combination of "You're going down Hitch you fat fukc!" He gave me a big smile and an extended middle finger. I sorta love him for that.

That belongs in the Awesome thread. :lol:

LUMBERING. I lol-ed.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.