Sabres history set to Billy Joel's music; help me put it over the top!

PASabreFan

Has NS been heard from since going after Billy Joel? Think the Joel Mafia got to him? Scene from an Italian Restaurant in Nova Scotia: NS's brains and chicken parm all, like, comingled.

Thanks for missing me, but it's only been a few days.

Some of the more crazy of us Muslims fast for 10 days in the month following Ramadan ... just plain nuts.

Anyway, just swamp(d) at work. Not complainning, but it is taking a lot of juggling having a full-time gig on top of my regular practice. For my wife too.

Anyway, part 2 ...

You guys have it all wrong. I took a long and winding road to arrive at my dislike of Billy Joel. I don't think anyone could confuse him and the Beatles.

Oh, and props to Les for the Ramones ref ..........

NS back out, but may be around this weekend. Consider yourselves warned.

Just heard close to a final version. Old SwampD was sandbagging us with his "ohhhhh my voice ruins the song" routine. He has a cool voice. The song sounds great. Now it's a matter of fine-tuning and adding some finishing touches. Stay tuned cats and kitties.

Just heard close to a final version. Old SwampD was sandbagging us with his "ohhhhh my voice ruins the song" routine. He has a cool voice. The song sounds great. Now it's a matter of fine-tuning and adding some finishing touches. Stay tuned cats and kitties.

Maybe for the video you can light some Adelphia stock certificates on fire in the background.

Can anyone create a simple YouTube "video" for the song release? Doesn't have to be elaborate — my idea is to post the song and see if it entices someone to do a full-fledged video.

The "placeholder" video could have just the lyrics, lyrics and some photos, just photos, whatever. We'lll need the title, credits and an invitation to create a video as well.

PM me if you can help.

It's getting very close to being done. I'm not going to post it until Executive Producer PA gives the go ahead, but does anyone know if there is a way to embed the Soundcloud widget in a post? I see it and can play it it when I'm writing a post, but it doesn't show up when I preview it.

Archived