NHL 13

JWell

I got an email from EA Sports asking me to vote for the NHL13 cover. It shows Vanek as an option, but has the slug logo next to it. WTF?!? Didn't we kill that two years ago?

Guest Sloth

Malkin, Giroux, and Stamkos are the only ones that really deserve consideration. Lol @ Vanek even being an option.

This will sound bad, but I don't want Malkin because he is not from North America. As for Stamkos, he was on NHL 12 so to help expand the number of players people can relate to EA Sports will need to go w/ a different player. I definitely believe Giroux is the guy.

To me, I would give it to Malkin - he's probably going to get the Hart, and it would be good for the league to have him step out of Crosby's shadow a little. And I agree with Deluca - I think Stamkos deserves it but since he was on last year, I don't see it happening.

If not those two, then from a marketing perspective it would be nice to have them put up a star player from a non-traditional market or a young, rising star. Rinne, Oshie, Tavares, Kopitar, Benn, Eberle, Duchene....I would be OK with any of them.

Archived