OT:Women of The Food Network

deluca67

Watching Marcella Valladolid on the Food Network this morning reminds that attractive women are great and that attractive women that can cook are even greater. Far more enjoyable than watching Julia Childs. I can watch Marcella Valladolid, Nigella Lawson and Giada De Laurentiis all day.

Check out the Cooking Channel and the show French Food at Home. Laura Calder is dreamy. :wub:

Same channel has The Spice Goddess, Bal Arneson. Hotties with cooking shows are part of the reason I am an excellent cook today.

Always have been a Cat Cora fan.

Her girlfreind/significant other is pretty easy on the eyes too.

Watching Marcella Valladolid on the Food Network this morning reminds that attractive women are great and that attractive women that can cook are even greater. Far more enjoyable than watching Julia Childs. I can watch Marcella Valladolid, Nigella Lawson and Giada De Laurentiis all day.

i used to watch more cooking shows -- hardly watch any nowadays (not for any good reason).

wrt to marcella

mexicancook.jpg

mexican food ain't the only thing that would be easy to make. (the pic above, btw, is very polished -- her candids reflect a woman who is very real and, how you, sessay.)

as for this nigella lady, i see from wikipedia that she's 50+ years old. rawr -- cougartown, baby.

EDIT: wrt nigella, this is golden.

Archived