Miller now/then

Tony P

And was 90% of an olympic silver medal? Oh how about being one of the off ice leaders of the team for several seasons, infact the only member of the team to show any real leadership. Let's not forget his had to deal with the biggest bunch of underachievers in hockey.

I seem to remember him outright *stealing* at least two games from the Flyers.

Where was our scoring? or our holding the lead (defense?)

Has a goalie ever stole all seven games in a series where his defensemen got outplayed to the degree that ours did against the Flyers? We had no answer for their aggressive forecheck. I thought that was readily apparent to even the most ardent Miller hater.

GO SABRES!!!

Has a goalie ever stole all seven games in a series where his defensemen got outplayed to the degree that ours did against the Flyers? We had no answer for their aggressive forecheck. I thought that was readily apparent to even the most ardent Miller hater.

GO SABRES!!!

Exactly my point.

The Miller haterade has been in the process of being poured since before I joined this place. It gets annoying seeing the same argument time and again without other factors considered. such as above. If you want to say Miller sucks, give me good reasons that include the team in front of him, because a goalie's results are partially dependent on the team ahead of him

I seem to remember him outright *stealing* at least two games from the Flyers.

Thank you I'd forgotten that :)

Actually...he was 50% of an olympic gold medal. And he was the #1 goalie taken in the draft. And he was AHL player of the year. And he holds the Caps records for GAA and shutouts.

Wow, I hadn't looked up his record properly. Thats pretty impressive for what was (if I'm not wrong) a 5th rounder.

Millers last two games have been much better actually, .912 and .929. Hopefully his on the return.

Thank you I'd forgotten that :)

Wow, I hadn't looked up his record properly. Thats pretty impressive for what was (if I'm not wrong) a 5th rounder.

Millers last two games have been much better actually, .912 and .929. Hopefully his on the return.

Enroths last two games, he has had sv% of .951 and .957.

That's pretty good numbers from the goalies the last 4 games yet all 4 games were loses. They did get points in 2 of them, but still they were loses, that's sad. I can't believe how this team has not been able to score.

Enroths last two games, he has had sv% of .951 and .957.

That's pretty good numbers from the goalies the last 4 games yet all 4 games were loses. They did get points in 2 of them, but still they were loses, that's sad. I can't believe how this team has not been able to score.

A team at the salary cap with an incredible ability to not score is a woeful thing. Apparently we have 2/3 players who'll get over 20 goals this season (on pace). Surely that can't be right.

A team at the salary cap with an incredible ability to not score is a woeful thing. Apparently we have 2/3 players who'll get over 20 goals this season (on pace). Surely that can't be right.

I thought it was 3 or 4 but still, only having three or four players on pace for exactly 20 or just over...

Archived